Hearts in Walla Walla now have faster access to life-saving treatments, thanks to new emergency cardiac procedures now being performed at Walla Walla General Hospital.
Emergency angioplasty and stent procedures, which previously required all patients to be transported more than 60 minutes for care, can now be performed on most patients at our new catheterization lab. Learn more about our STEMI program.
In addition to our new cath lab, we are also home to the area's only interventional cardiologist. Bradley Titus, MD, FACC, is the founder and managing partner of Northwest Cardiovascular Institute in Portland, Ore., a 16-physician cardiology group. Dr. Titus is board certified in interventional cardiology, cardiovascular disease, and internal medicine. He is a fellow with the American College of Cardiology and principal investigator or co-investigator on nearly 40 scientific research studies.
Our full cardiology services includes:
- Cardiologist Office on the WWGH campus.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center located in the Emergency Department and staffed by a team with advanced cardiac training.
- New Cardiac Cath Lab located next to the Emergency Department.
- Diagnostic Services located within the cardiac care unit. Test such as echocardiograms, nuclear cardiology, stress testing and other cardiac diagnostic tests.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program to speed recovery from a heart attack or cardiac surgery.