Cardiac Rehab is designed to speed recovery from a heart attack or cardiac surgery. It is an essential part of recovery and can help reduce symptoms of heart disease and the chances of having more heart problems. Cardiac patients who have been actively involved in rehabilitation programs have lower overall morality rates.
Cardiac Rehab Services include:
- A one-on-one health evaluation
- A customized exercise plan
- Personalized risk-reduction education
- Individual instruction about safe exercise practices
- Development of a home exercise program
- A baseline measurement of health at the start of the program, with follow-up measurements at 12 weeks and one year
- A multidisciplinary staff of experienced health-care professionals
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. The AACVPR is an organization with rigorous standards for the provision of cardiac rehabilitation, and our certification means that you can have confidence in the quality of our program.
Who Pays for Cardiac Rehab?
Most insurances, including Medicare, pay for Cardiac Rehab services. We can help you verify that Cardiac Rehab is covered by your insurance company.
Enrolling in the Program
A physician's referral is required for entry into the program. Talk with your doctor or call us at 509-527-8070 for more information.