Pay My Clinic Bill
Paying your bill online is quick, easy and secure. At this time you must pay each bill individually based off of each service. Please select the appropriate service below:
Instructions for Paying Your Bill Online
Paying your bill online is easy and secure. Follow these steps:
- Have your most recent bill (statement of account) and your credit card handy.
- After you click the link below, a new window will open (Note: you may need to temporarily disable your computer's pop-up blocker).
- You'll then be asked to enter the “guarantor account number.” Enter only your account number (which appears in the upper right section of your paper bill) and the last name of the person to whom the bill is addressed (the guarantor). The system will take you through the process from there.
*Please remember that some doctors are independent practitioners and are not hospital employees or agents. They will bill you and/or your insurance company separately.
If you have any questions or are experiencing processing difficulties, call Patient Financial Services at 509-527-8155.
Understanding Your Bill
Please pay close attention to the “Important Message” box located on the upper right hand side of your statement. Our Patient Business Office may use it to provide information or ask you to:
- Contact your health plan company
- Apply for financial assistance
- Contact our billing office
- Make a payment
Once your health plan company has processed your claim, we will send you a statement. You must then pay any unpaid balance. If you do not have health plan coverage, the first statement you receive is your bill. Full payment is due when you receive a bill requesting payment. If you need to make other financial arrangements, please call our Customer Care Department at 509-527-8110.