Get Acquainted Visit
We know how important it is to make the right choice when you're selecting a new physician and a get-acquainted visit is meant to help you do that. During your time with our physicians, you will have the opportunity to ask questions that will help you decide whether to establish your care with that provider. To get the conversation started, below are some questions that you might want to ask, or feel free to come up with your own questions that help you make that important decision.
Please Note: Because a get-acquainted visit is not a medical visit, our providers will not be able to address any medical concerns that you have. If you decide to establish your care with the doctor after your get-acquainted visit, our receptionists will be happy to schedule a medical appointment for you.
- Why did you decide to become a pediatrician?
- How long have you been practicing?
- Can I call the office with routine/non-emergency questions?
- If I leave a message, how long will it take for you to return my call?
- What are your views on bottle feeding? Circumcision? Parenting techniques? Getting babies to go to sleep?
- Alternative Medicine? Antibiotics? Immunizations? Childhood Obesity?
- Do you see newborns at the hospital or at the first office visit?
- Which hospitals do you have privileges at?