Remodel & Construction
Our $15 million remodel and construction project began in October 2011 and is expected to be completed in spring 2013. The new hospital renovation seeks to improve patient convenience and privacy. Changes planned for WWGH include:
- Total renovation of the front entrance to enhance patient flow
- Expanded emergency center which will double in size to better serve patients
- Centralized registration and waiting areas for increased privacy and convenience
- Upgrades to physician offices
- Enlarged cafeteria highlighting healthy food options
- New volunteer gift shop
- July 2011: Groundbreaking on project
- June - November: Tentative timeframe for the main lobby entrance closure
- October: Tentative time for completion of the new portion of ER
- Spring 2013: Expected hospital completion date and grand opening event
Keep up to date with photos of our construction progress at facebook.com/WallaWallaGeneralHospital.
Questions? Call the Marketing Department at 509-527-8302.