When it comes to an emergency, every second counts. That’s why we rebuilt and expanded our Level III trauma center to offer the area’s shortest wait times and innovative, life-saving technology and treatments you won’t find anywhere else. When it comes to an unexpected emergency, here is the expertise you can expect at Walla Walla General Hospital:
- We meet every patient immediately upon arrival with the goal of getting you into a treatment room within ten minutes or less.
- We feature the area’s most comprehensive heart attack treatments for emergency cardiac procedures in the area. Our door-to-treatment time for emergency angioplasty and stent procedures beats both the national standard and the time it takes to transfer to the next nearest cardiac care center, giving you the care you need in the first crucial minutes of a cardiac emergency.
- As one of just eight hospitals in Washington and the only one in Walla Walla to receive accreditation through the Society of Chest Pain Centers, we’re able to offer emergency heart care that is unmatched by any other hospital in the region.
- Our emergency physicians have years of experience providing world-class emergency care, and our nursing staff is trained in advanced cardiac life support.
- Partnerships with organizations like Swedish Neuroscience Institute and Inland Imaging let us provide 24/7 access to a network of specialists through telemedicine.