Estate Planning (The I & M Dunlap Society)
Become a member of The Isaac & Maggie Dunlap Society by leaving Walla Walla General Hospital a charitable gift in a will or trust.
How It Works
You can provide now for a future gift to Walla Walla General Hospital by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
When you no longer need it, Walla Walla General Hospital receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit Walla Walla General Hospital tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
If you have already written your will or trust, you can amend it without having to rewrite the entire document. Your attorney can prepare a single document, called a codicil, which would add your bequest and not alter other terms in your will.
When you have completed or amended your will or trust, we hope you will let us know so that we can express our thanks!
With your permission, we will list your name in The Isaac & Maggie Dunlap Society.
- Certificate of membership to The Isaac & Maggie Dunlap Society
- Admission to a yearly reception hosted by hospital President, Monty Knittel