5th Annual Golf Classic
When: Sunday, May 19, 2013
Where: Wine Valley Golf Club
Enjoy an unforgettable day of great golf, excellent food, friendly competition and non-stop fun at Walla Walla General Hospital's 5th Annual Golf Classic.
Net proceeds from this year's event will go to the Enhancing the Healing Environment campaign for comprehensive patient room renovations.
Walla Walla General Hospital ranks among the nation's leading healthcare providers in quality, affordability and patient satisfaction. Every year the hospital contributes millions of dollars in free and reduced-cost services and procedures to patients from throughout our region. Sponsors and golfers help support our healing mission and drive the future of award-winning healthcare.
Sponsors that Drive the Future
Register online or print form (PDF) to be a sponsor, play golf and/or make a charitable contribution. For additional information, please call 509-527-8301, or e-mail John.Cress@ah.org.
- Play Morning Flight, 18 Holes - $165 per golfer
- Play Afternoon Flight, 18 Holes - $195 per golfer
- Play Both Flights, 36 Holes - $295 per golfer
- Additional Awards Dinner - $30 per guest
- Super Ticket - $30 per guest (a $50 value, including the following)
- Mulligan - $20 per 1 do-over shot (limit 1)
- Special Putting Contest - $10 (unlimited)
- Chip-N-Challenge Contest - $10 (unlimited)
- Special KP - $10 (limit 1)