Personal Care Services grants you the ability to stay in your own home with the added benefit for you and your family to have custodial care relief. By offering a wide range of services, we hope to ensure your comfort and let you maintain the lifestyle you are accustomed to. We understand that not everybody has the same needs and there is no one solution that works for everyone. However, we are committed to working with you to find how we can best accommodate you. Our services include:
- Certified and Registered Nursing Assistants - Assist with personal hygiene, aide in dressing and grooming, provide assistance with patient transferring and stand by assistance with ambulation
- Licensed Nurses - Assess and provide skilled nursing care; Medication Management, Venipuncture (Blood Draws), Insurance Assessments and Foot Care
- Homemakers - Assist in maintaining a clean environment, accompany you with your daily activities, aide in meal preparation and may serve as your personal driver for appointments and errands
- RN Care Manager Specialists - Assess and develop a care plan, provide ongoing supervision of care and services and works as a liaison for you and your physician
- Medical Social Workers - Coordinate home and community support services to improve the home environment
These services are an extension of Walla Walla General Hospital and Home Care Services. Our services may be paid for privately, long term care insurance, Labor & Industries, Department of Energy, and some other health plans. To learn more, call 509-525-3825 or send an email to us at WWPersonalCare@ah.org.