Every day our surgical team treats Walla Walla’s most serious medical issues, relying on world-class training and decades of experience to provide a surgical expertise unmatched in the region. Whether it’s a simple outpatient surgery or a more complicated procedure requiring an overnight stay, our surgeons and staff are committed to meeting your needs from the moment you arrive.
Our Surgical Department features:
- The ability to perform the region’s most complex surgeries, including the area’s only Lamella corneal transplants, tattoo removal, hand surgery and breast reconstruction
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- Four surgical operating rooms, one cardiac and vascular catheterization lab, and one endoscopy suite
- Advanced operating room technology.
- A large, comfortable waiting room complete with monitors for loved ones to track the status of the patient throughout their surgery
Our team of fellowship-trained, Board-certified surgeons rely on their surgical expertise to conduct procedures for general gynecology, ear, nose and throat, plastic surgery, orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology, podiatry, and more. In addition, we offer support services to help you and your loved ones through the process with spiritual care, social services, equipment needs and finding financial assistance.